Yep, I got the wine munchies pretty bad, and I wanted something sweet to snack on. So, I dug through my kitchen and found the fixings to cobble together candied pecans!
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Small sprinkling of cinnamon
- Couple handfuls of pecans
- Mix the sugar, water, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Toss the nuts with the liquid, in separate batches if necessary.
- Spread on a banking sheet. Sift powdered sugar over the nuts.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss with more powdered sugar. Let cool.
- ANNIHILATE that stuff 'cause you've got the munchies!!