Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cheese enchiladas?


Making enchiladas takes a long time and leaves a ginormous mess.

Unless you make them in the microwave.

But I've found that you always sacrifice quality for convenience.

These cheese enchiladas from Trader Joe's were entirely too bland. In fact, I'm not even sure they qualify as cheese enchiladas at all.



  • There wasn't nearly enough cheese on top. I had to sprinkle a couple cups of Mexican blend cheese over them myself.
  • Did they use two tortillas to wrap? That's what it tasted like!
  • Where's the filling? Seriously! A good enchilada should ooze cheese when you cut into it. These just... didn't.
  • I know a lot of people don't like heat as much as I do, but these enchiladas didn't have any heat at all.

All in all, they were thoroughly boring and I probably won't eat them again.

Save your money, this sucks!

No comments: