I had a bad case of the Mondays last night that only a bottle of wine would cure.
But what about a snack to go with it? It was 9:30 P.M.! It had to be healthy! And quick!
Done and done. Seriously, you don't even have to measure this stuff. It's so ridiculously simple.
- Roma tomatoes
- Grated Parmesan (or shredded Parmesan, or mozzarella)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees. If you have a toaster oven, that's even better (and I am very jealous).
- Slice the tomatoes. Lay them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with pepper, salt, cheese, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake at the bottom of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve. Drink wine. Feel better.