So, what did we learn?
- When you're tired, cooking over gas heat (= BLUE FIRE) may not be the smartest thing.
- Just because you've left the shaker tops on all of your other spices doesn't mean that the shaker top is on the crushed chili pepper. Good luck digging 1/4 cup of red pepper flakes out of your zucchini.
- You know how you always add olive oil to your pasta water? When oily water boils over, it tries to start a fire. Have fun with that.
- Splashing pasta sauce all over the stove is FUN!
- Don't grate cheese right over the food. Unless, y'know, you like dropping the grater in the food.