Well, that's not completely true. I did get to go hang out with The Mr. and his friend a couple weekends ago. 'Course, he lives way out in BFE, so we had to go down to Fredericksburg to get food (and it wasn't even good food, it was Tex-Mex with extra Tex).
I'm also on another eat-less-food kick, which sucks because I really like food. I like food a lot. But I've refused to get married if I weigh more than 120 pounds on my wedding day, so I have a year to lose mumbly-mumble pounds. And since I'm one of those women that just can't eat much, I'm constantly hungry (and, as a result, bitchy).
My dinner of choice for the past two nights? A very simple wrap:
- 1 tomato-basil tortilla
- 2 tablespoons of hummus (I used sun-dried tomato and basil)
- 2 romaine leaves
- 2-3 tomato slices
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Spread the hummus in the center of the tortilla.
- Add the romaine leaves, then the tomato slices.
- Grind some pepper over the tomato.
- Wrap! Eat!