If there's a more inconsistent blogger out there, I don't know who it is.
I created this noodle-less Pad Thai the other night, in an attempt to get more protein and cut out empty calories like noodles. (I've had minimal success with weight loss: was down 4 pounds, then gained back 1.5 when the gym locker key ran away from my friend).
Carbs are harder to kick than coffee, mostly due to bread's lack of physical and mental side effects.
Anyway, here's how I did it:
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast, chopped and cooked
- 1 tomato, cut into chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1c snow peas
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1T olive oil
- 5T pad thai sauce
- 1c bean sprouts
- Heat the olive oil. Stir-fry the bell pepper and snow peas until just beginning to soften.
- Add the chicken, cook until heated if necessary.
- Add bean sprouts, tomato, green onion and pad thai sauce. Cook until hot and covered with sauce.